- Department Overview
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- What do Economics & Finance graduates do?
- Curriculum & Courses
- Admissions Requirements: Undergraduate
- Applying: Step by Step
- Admissions Requirements: Graduate
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Information
- Student Organizations
- Resources to Help You Succeed
- International Students
- Living in Rolla
- Current Students
- Faculty, Staff & Facilities
- Alumni, Corporations & Partners
- Current Courses
MAKE NO MISTAKE: students at Missouri S&T take their studies seriously.
But Missouri S&T students also get out and have some serious fun. With more than 200 student clubs and organizations on campus to choose from, you'll be sure to find something you can get into, people you'll enjoy, and events that guarantee you a good time. It's also a great way to develop leadership skills - VERY useful experience to enhance your future career options.